There are many benefits to Group Relamping.
- Replace Current Lamps with Energy Efficient Lamps
- Reduce Labor and Maintenance Costs
- Obtain a Consistent Appearance
- Produce a Uniform Light Output
- Minimize Disruptions to Your Business
- Includes a Thorough Cleaning of Fixtures and Lenses
- Reduces Overall Lighting Maintenance and Energy Costs
Group Relamping is part of the Retrofitting process, however Retrofitting also includes ballast replacement, which in some cases may already be current or cause too much light loss. Let our EnviroLight technicians evaluate and recommend best solution for your property and budget.
With every EnviroLight service call we utilize NALMCO certified technicians and follow strict safety and code regulations. Hazardous lamps are removed and properly recycled.