Properly maintained, well-illuminated exteriors create safe, secure environments which attract business and increase the value of properties. In addition to service call repairs, EnviroLight has several maintenance programs to fit every budget, which include night audits and control system updates.
Our professional technicians will thoroughly inspect all exterior including signage and parking carports or garages. We take care of your lighting maintenance so that you don’t have to!
- Maintenance Plans – with regularly schedule audits customized to suit your needs
- Map & Track Program – site plan lighting maps included in annual maintenance plans
- Night Audit Program with Control System Updates
- Parking Lot/ Garage Lighting Maintenance
- Electrical Panel Service & Repairs
- Security Lighting Maintenance
- Lighting Control System Maintenance & Repairs
- Starter and Ballast Replacement for HID and Fluorescent Lights
- Fluorescent Sign Maintenance
- Multiple Types of Lighting Retrofit Programs to Fit Budgets
- Electrical Repair/ Troubleshooting
- Maintain, repair and install a multitude of lighting systems to fit your needs
Many consider “light maintenance” to simply mean changing lamps or changing ballasts. Though this will get the fixture working, it falls short of proper maintenance. Fixture maintenance should always include a thorough cleaning of the reflector and lens and a wipe down of the fixture on the whole. These extra steps only take few minutes but make a big difference in not only the look but the performance of the fixture. EnviroLight Solutions performs an 8 Point Inspection when lamps are replaced.
With every EnviroLight service call we utilize NALMCO certified technicians and follow strict safety and code regulations. Hazardous lamps are removed and properly recycled.